Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, August 6, 2015

#ThursdayThoughts: More on Responsibility

Good Morning Friends!

A month or so ago, I shared some thoughts on Responsibility. Well today is another such post...only this time I'm challenging personal responsibility.



image from ClipArtHut

How responsible is it to....

Not turn in work on time or better yet never be at work on time?
Not honor your commitments?
Not do your best in all circumstances?
Not respect others' opinions or time or commitments?

I understand I'm not perfect and if you've known or followed me for long, you know I write to encourage and these questions are not meant to judge, but to inspire you to live your life and go about your business with honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge!

No comments: