Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, November 5, 2015

#ThursdayThoughts: Random Ramblings

Good Morning from Bandera, Texas,

Today is one of those random rambling days. I don't have a guest post and for once in a long while, I've nothing to talk about.



I've been in Bandera at the Silver Spur Guest Ranch since Monday and enjoying my visit with the friends I've made over the last several years while living and working here off and on since 2010.
There's just something about this area of the Texas Hill Country that speaks to my soul....

Always has.

Even as a young child, I felt a connection with Bandera that is hard to explain.

As we grow and mature, it's important to listen to our soul, the deepest part of who we really are at our core. Though what we hear and feel may not make sense to our natural mind or to friends and family, we need to be aware and to honor that inner nudging.

For it is when we do, we find our deepest peace.


Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge!" 

No comments: