Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

#TuesdayTreasures Redwoods & Crater Lake National Parks!

Good Morning from Montana!

Saturday we put Washington behind us, spent the night in Idaho and traveled to Kalispell, MT to visit Glacier National Park. I'll be sharing details on that later, but today I'm sharing Redwoods National Park in California and Crater Lake in Oregon.

Redwoods is beautiful with forests filled with giant trees (we saw the famous drive-through tree) and places along the Pacific coast to visit....We also saw the elegant Roosevelt Elk!

  

We left California and drove to Oregon on July 3rd and let me tell you, these pictures of Crater Lake do NOT do this gorgeous body of water justice! If you can only put 1 National Park on your bucket list, make it this one!


Next week I'll share Mt. Rainier, Olympic and Cascades National Parks (WA) with you, meanwhile if you're just now joining me and want to catch up, you can start at the beginning (TX), and follow us to NM, AZ and California (CA #2).

I hope you'll drop by each week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God bless!
PamT

PS: for more great info on Oregon, check out the 7 Most Beautiful Hikes in Oregon.

2 comments:

Patricia Stoltey said...

You're on such an amazing trip. Thank you for the photos--you make me want to get in the car and hit the road!

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks Patricia!